We are hoping this blog will keep our friends and family up to date with what's going on in our lives.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Hank is 2 months old today!
Wearing an outfit that belonged to Hank's Uncle James when he was little, I took some pictures to see how much Hank has grown in just two months. Time is already flying by! More posts to come later this weekend :)
It is hard to believe that Hank is already 2 months old! I love him in the outfit that James wore as a little guy! Who knows, Hank may grow up with great carpenter skills like his Uncle James!! Love ya, Mom
the outfit is great!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to believe that Hank is already 2 months old! I love him in the outfit that James wore as a little guy! Who knows, Hank may grow up with great carpenter skills like his Uncle James!! Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete