Friday, August 14, 2009

My favorite time of day

My favorite time of day

One of my favorite times of day is our evening routine. Hank gets a bath, we read a book, he eats and then goes down to bed for the night. I always think he looks so cute during his evening time activities. Here are a few pics I took a couple of nights ago.

Bath Time


Getting Dressed for Bed


Cowboy Jammies


Fast Asleep
*He put the blanket on his face like that. I did take the blanket off of his face and out of the crib after I took this pic.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is how Anna would always go to sleep blanket over face, I would take it off but in the morning it would be back on her face...I decided if she can put it on there, she can take it off, and she still sleeps that way. They sure do know how to make you worry, dont they?! He is such a major cutie!

    ReplyDelete