Monday, March 8, 2010

Deals and Steals

Today's Loot - and the Deal of the week (all this for 12 cents!!)

For those of you who don't know, I've become a couponing fool! It is my goal to get things we eat/use for deep discount prices. That said, here are the 3 stores I shopped at and prices I paid this week. I know I get a bit over excited about my deals but I'm saving money and having fun doing it :)

We'll start with the BEST deal (pictured)

Meijer (A store similar to wal-mart) -double coupons up to 1.00

Franks hot sauce ~ 99 cents (coupon for 50 cents off - double's up to 1.00) = free

2 Lunchable sandwiches ~ 2 for $3 (2 manufactures coupons for 75 cents off each -but doubled to get $2 off PLUS meijer coupon for $1 off 2 lunchables) = free

2 dial antibacterial soaps ~ 99 cents each (2 manufacture coupons for $1 off each) = free

Raisin Bran ~ on sale for $1.99 a box (manufacture coupon for $2.00 off) = free

so i paid tax, and my total was...12 cents!!!!!!

Target
Johnson & Johnson soap buddies ~ 97 cents ($1 off j&j product) = free

Large bag reeses pieces ~2.24 (Target coupon $1 off, Manufacture coupon $1 off) = 24 cents

Oral B kids toothbrush ~2.29 (Target coupon $1.00 off, manufacture coupon 50 cents off) = 79 cents

2 travel Contact solutions ~1.52 each (2 manufacture coupons -$1 off coupons) = $1.04

Reach floss ~ 97 cents (manufacture coupon $1.00 any reach product) = free

Bandaids ~ 1.82 (Target coupon $1.00 off) = 82 cents

total with tax is $3.30


Walgreens

Gillette Fusion Razor Blades (this is Russell's normal razor blades)~ 14.99

Gillette Hydra gel shaving cream ~4.29 (walgreens sale this week, buy blades get free gel) = free

Gillette Power Razor ~ 10.99 (manufacture coupon - free with purchase of blades) = free

2 Colgate total tooth paste ~2.69 each (sale buy 1 get 1 plus manufacture coupon for 1.75 off) = 94 cents

total with tax is $17.85

My goal was to only spend $20 a week playing what I call "the coupon game" but of course, this week I spent $21.27 on 18 items...so I don't think that's too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment