Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Miss Mary

These pictures are for my sweet friend Mary. She is deployed and her hubby, Bryan, spent this past weekend with us. Russell and Bryan are training to run their first half marathon on labor day weekend. They did a 13 mile training run on Sunday morning (before church!) and they survived so I guess they are ready for the real thing!

Russell and Bryan on itunes and facebook, torturing me with their whiney, eclectic music choices.


Bryan's birthday was Tuesday so I made him an ice cream cake with his favorite flavor, cookies and cream. Since Bryan is a UF Alum (I know friends, believe it or not, we're associating with gators), I decorated the cake with jean shorts :)


Bryan and Hank at the beach

3 comments:

  1. Whiney and eclectic music... sounds like I should send Russell some Enya CDs! haha Good luck on the 1/2 marathon. Craig is trying to talk me into our Thanksgiving one in Atlanta since we will head back for the holidays. Will you guys be in town for Turkey Day? -- April

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the beach photo! and i support their eclectic music choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that you made a jhorts cake for a Gator fan. Two thumbs up Julie!!

    ReplyDelete