Thursday, April 21, 2011

Choo Choo Hank is 2

This week (Wednesday) we celebrated Hank's 2nd birthday. We had a small train themed party for him, but of course I got a little carried away with the decorations. I can't believe my little baby is now a little boy. He is a happy, active, mischievous, bundle of energy and love. I can't imagine my life with out my sweet boy! Thank you for all of his birthday cards, gifts, and well wishes. My boy is so loved and so blessed!

















Our friends, Jenn & Laney, came from Wyoming to get out of the cold and to celebrate with us. Hank had fun with his friend and we snapped these precious pics at his party.
Hugging Laney Loo



Smooch!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! All the details are so fun and the little ones look adorable in their train outfits!

    ReplyDelete