We celebrated Hank's 3rd birthday Saturday with a backyard party with friends and family. He truly enjoyed his birthday this year and was so excited for everyone to sing to him. Thank you to all of our family and friends who came to the party and to our family and friends that couldn't make the drive to VA but sent cards and gifts...each one was enjoyed by the birthday boy.
Enjoy the pictures. I forgot to take one of the finished goody bags and the invitation. I have them to take but I had to send my camera off to be repaired today and will be without it for the next 6-8 weeks. That said, here's the pictures I did get.
Homemade pirate cookies for the goodie bags
On his actual birthday (Friday)
Opening his "big boy kitchen" aka- a grill from Unc, T, and Tripp
Beverages
Kid cups
Ice in a treasure chest
The table
The food - cannon balls (cheese balls), pirate teeth (popcorn) , jewels (grapes and pineapple on a sword pick), golden nuggets (cfa nugget tray) , & sea dogs (hot dogs)
friends digging for treasure
Pirate Oscar
The Cake
Singing Happy Birthday
Hank and his friends opening his presents
Family picture - sorry it's blurry
Hank with his grandparents
Awesome party. Who made the cake? That was spectacular!
ReplyDeletehow clever changing the names of the sodas and the names of the food. . .makes it fun. . what a special day for your little boy. . .coming over from Tip Junkie
ReplyDelete