Monday, September 21, 2009

Lots to blog about

Arizona

We spent the past week in Arizona. We went for our friend, Matt Tipton's wedding. However, we went a little early to see the Grand Canyon and visit with many of our military friends. I'll post some pics everyday this week because I took a ton! Also, I'll get copies of Nancy's pictures and post them too. While she has some great tourist type shots, she has so even better pics of Hank!

Hank's first airplane ride (he slept the entire time)

Russell and I ready for take off. We did a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon


Family Photo at the Grand Canyon (This is the real thing but it kinda looks like a backdrop to me)

Beside the national park sign

Me and my baby at the Grand Canyon

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.....one place I need to go to yet....had a chance a couple of years ago but I was in AZ with a friend and promised my husband we would go together....soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete