Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Pics

Happy Fall Y'all

Here are a few...ok a lot of pics of Hank in his special pumpkin hat (knitted for him by one of my Aunt Becky's friends) that was a gift before he was born. I had so much fun taking pictures of Hank in a pumpkin today. I know Russell's gonna think I'm crazy when he sees that I've carved 2 holes in our pumpkin, but it did make for great pictures:) Oh well, we'll carve another for the real halloween pumpkin.
Love this face, I think he's saying "seriously mom?"




Look at those roly poly arms!









And we're done...but I wonder if I have a pumpkin pie eater on my hands?

4 comments:

  1. Cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!!
    Love him!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone had fun today.......and I would say it was mom! very cute Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness julie - too cute! I love them :) I can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete