Very cute pictures. Are you guys at Langley now? We were there for 3 1/2 years and absolutely LOVED it! I miss it there!
FYI: We went to an awesome church... Waters Edge Church, located in Yorktown. It's great and full of some of the best people you will ever meet. A lot of young families.
You will have to go to the beach at Fort Monroe -- It's private and never crowded. We loved chilling out there.. We would take our dog to run and swim.
Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new assignment so far.
Very cute pictures. Are you guys at Langley now? We were there for 3 1/2 years and absolutely LOVED it! I miss it there!
ReplyDeleteFYI: We went to an awesome church... Waters Edge Church, located in Yorktown. It's great and full of some of the best people you will ever meet. A lot of young families.
You will have to go to the beach at Fort Monroe -- It's private and never crowded. We loved chilling out there.. We would take our dog to run and swim.
Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new assignment so far.