Friday, May 7, 2010

Daily Pics

The past week has been very crazy for us. Hank and I went to Wyoming to surprise my friend, Jenn, for her birthday and baby shower. Russell put all of our belongings in a storage unit, checked out of our temporary house and spent a few days at a conference in Atlanta. Currently we are back in Virginia and living in a hotel. Tomorrow and Sunday we are going to the beach and then we will check back into the temporary housing on base until we get our new house on the 17th. I can hardly wait. Well here are the latest pics of Hankers.
9/365
Playing on the playground at the TLF (Temporary Living Facility)
10/365
Sleeping in the closet of the TLF one last night


11/365

Snow at Jim & Jenns
also 11/365



12/365
Hank decided to try out Delaney's tub before she gets here. (More shower pics to come later)




13/365
Saturday night (after Hank went to bed), Jim fixed homemade tortillas for dinner. Hank enjoyed his for breakfast Sunday morning. We call this "mexican cheese toast"





14/365
I cooked dinner for Jim and Jenn. This is Hank after 3 servings of cheesey tortilla soup. He is NOT happy that I won't give him a 4th helping!






15/365

We met my friend Chris and her daughter, Porcha, at the Mall to catch up for a few minutes on Tuesday afternoon. We had planned on meeting at the park but, the lovely Wyoming wind kept that from happening.


also 15/365





16/365
State 11!!!



also 16/365
State 10




17/365
After a swim, Hank enjoyed his bottle. Only a few more weeks of the bottle....I'm hoping we'll be bottle free when we get in the new house.
I hope you like this post. I promise when I get my desktop computer back these post will be shorter and more often.













1 comment: