I decided to take a picture (or 10) a day of Hank for everyday of his 2nd year of life. I plan on posting once or twice a week. Under each pic will be a discription and the day number so that I can keep up. I won't be posting too often in the next 3 weeks. Our internet connection and computer are both soooo slow. In fact, I've been loading pics for 2 and a half hours tonight, so please be patient with me. When we move in the new house, my usual posts will resume.
Day 1/365
Day 2/365
There is a baby sleeping amongst all those boxes :)
Day 3/365
Day 4/365
Day 5/365
Well between how well traveled you are and being a military child I am sure Hank's state count will soar. Tanner checked off his 25th state with a trip to Texas on Sat and he was happy to be 1/2 way there. Little bro is close behind with 23. I love the pic idea.. and I love seeing Hank. Can't wait to Skype when you get settled.. miss ya all!
ReplyDelete