Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday party #2 (Georgia)

We celebrated Hank's birthday for the second time at my parents house in Georgia. There were so many friends and family there, I can't begin to tell you how blessed and loved my little boy is! Here are my pictures from the day (Thanks to Aunt Tina for taking them for me). There will be a video and more photos of this party. I've got to get the video loaded and get copies of pics from several people (Aunt Judy, Jan, Nana, and Julie Rushing...I would love copies of your pics please). Thanks again to everyone who came to the party. It was a great day!

Food


Decorations


Cake


Lunch time bottle


The Birthday Boy

Hotdogs for lunch

Opening Presents


Hank decided to help Sarah video :)

Cozy coop firetruck!


Cake time
Just a little taste


Getting some help from Uncle James

Sharing with Nana



Sharing with Grammy


So excited and All done!

2 comments:

  1. Precious Birthday Party and Hank looked like he was loving every minute of his day! We love you all and we wish Hank a very special 1st birthday!!
    Love, SuSu

    ReplyDelete