Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today My Baby is 1

Happy Birthday to Hank

Can you believe Hank is 1 today? We can not! We went for a well baby check-up with Dr. Adam yesterday and Hank is healthy and well. He weighed 25 lbs. and 5 oz (88th percentile) and was 31.5 inches long (95th percentile). He got his 12 month shots today too, so this boy is ready to move to Virginia. We took him to Chick-fil-a for lunch and they gave him a balloon and ice cream for his birthday. We're having friends over for dinner and more friends over for homemade ice cream to celebrate tonight.

Just a note...our movers come to start packing tomorrow so updates will be few and far between for the next 3 weeks. We dont move into our new house until May 17th. We will be using my cell phone and our OLD laptop for internet so I'm not sure if I will be able to get pics on the blog or not. If not, I'm sorry but I'll get us all caught up as soon as I get my good computer set up in our new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment