Saturday, September 25, 2010

One day this will be embarrassing

So, 2 weeks ago (Saturday, Sept 11) Hank had a pretty rough diaper rash on his booty. After his nap I decided to let his bum get some air, thus he ran around with no diaper on for a little while. He began to do the pee pee dance and after beginning to tinkle on the floor, we rushed him to the potty where he tinkled and pooped on the toilet!!!! Now, I'm not sure that he is ready for potty training, but just in case we bought a child size potty and I think we'll have a few more diaper-less afternoons, just to try to get used to the idea.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll laugh that I took pictures of Hank the first time he used the potty, and one day this will be terribly embarrassing for him, but until the day he begs me to delete this post, here is my prince on the throne!




Very Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment