Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Visiting with the Barnes Girls

While on vacation in FL, Hank and I visited with Laura, Sammi, and Lexie. It was the first time we got to see Miss Lexie and boy is she a cutie! Hank and Sammi had a great time swimming in the pool, playing inside, then watching Dora. Since Robby (Laura's husband) and Russell are both deployed, we enjoyed hanging out and then on Friday night (thanks to our kids fabulous grandparents) Laura and I went out to eat and to a movie - WITHOUT our kiddos. We are so blessed to have such a large Air Force Family. I am so glad that Hank and I were able to connect with another family going through the same things we are these days and that I was able to spend time with my friend Laura!


The 3 munchkins

Hank and Sammi watching Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment