Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hank's 1st movie

We drove Russell's truck, my mom's car, and a huge load of our belongings from GA to VA about 2 weeks before Hank and I planned to move back home for good.  Papa and Grammy and I took Hankers to see his first movie, Winnie the Pooh.  He loved it, however I was a nervous wreck the entire time.  He gave the play by play of what was happening for most of the movie.  I was worried he was going to disturb the other 5 people in the theater but he didn't.  Overall I think it was a success.  I do think I'll wait another year or two before I take him to another movie...it makes me too nervous.









1 comment:

  1. Hank's commentary of the movie was precious!
    I love seeing/hearing the world (and movies) through his little eyes. It was a good time!!
    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete