Homecoming
Here are the pictures that we took on the morning we got to bring Hank home from the hospital. We are doing great today. Russell and I took Hank for his follow-up appointment at the pediatrician this morning. The doctor told us that babies weight usually bottoms out during the first week but that he would regain his birth weight soon. That warning said they weighed him and he was 10lbs 6 oz....he gained weight! He is healthy and happy.
More updates tomorrow (probably just random pics we can't stop taking)
We are so blessed!
The Gheeslings
The Proud Grandparents just can't get enough pictures of Hank
Home sweet home
Mom in the back seat with Hank
So adorable!! I LOVE all these updates!! I can't believe he gained weight!! That is so awesome!! Good for you all!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! Maybe a future GA football player.
ReplyDelete