Sunday, April 12, 2009

We had a fabulous easter celebration today.  We went to early church (yes, 8:00am).  It was a wonderful service.  Russell's parents were here with us so we celebrated easter with family and friends this year.  For easter dinner we met up with the air force family at the Hall's for an amazing meal.  It was also Tammi's birthday so we celebrated that as well.  

For those of you who only come to this site for a Hank update...here it is.  He's STILL not here!!!  I go to the doctor tomorrow but unfortunately I haven't had any contractions so this weeks report will probably be the same as last week, that is nothing is happening.  However, I will be induced next Sunday night at 8pm.  So, ready or not, baby Hank will be here some time in the next 7-9 days.  

Russell wants to say: "Go Braves!"

Waiting on warm weather and baby Hank to arrive,
Russell & Julie


The Guys (Nick, Tim, Bryan, Russell)

The Girls (Me, Natalie, Tammi)

Happy Birthday to Tammi

Cake bon bon chicks made by Natalie (Check out www.tickledpinkcupcakery.blogspot.com)

Evan

Evan woke up from his nap, came downstairs to a crowd then had the quote of the day...
"Mr. Bryan, you look like a zebra"


Tanner's Easter Surprises

Ronnie & Nancy after church


After Church 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you posted!! Thanks for the birthday gifts...LOVE them! And for the treats for the boys.. those cards are so neat.. you always find the best treats and are so thoughtful!

    I am so glad we were able to celebrate Easter together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, I had no contractions nothing.....then woke up in the morning and guess what! You never know....he will be when he is ready....or your doctor is! Hang in there the most is only 7 days! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete