We've had lots of visitors coming to meet baby Hank. While we've tried to get pics of everyone, I know that we've missed getting some of a few of you. Everything continues to go well as we adjust to life at home. We all enjoyed sleeping in our own beds last night. Even Hank slept in his bed for about 5-6 hours. We go to the doctor for his follow-up appointment tomorrow so stay tuned for the update tomorrow.
Much Love,
Russell, Julie, & Hank
Russell and Hank
Nancy
Ronnie
Babe "Papa"
Debby "Grammy"
Uncle James
Natalie
Tammi
Medical Student who helped deliver Hank. She was amazed that
he was 1/10th of her weight. She was tiny and sooo precious!
Dr. Watson with Hank after she delivered him. While I really liked her
and feel like she's a great doctor, she estimated him at 8lbs 3 oz about 9 hours before
he was born. Maybe she should work on her weight estimates a little :)
I understand why she under estimated the birth weight.....you did not look like you were carrying a 10 pound bundle of joy! I still think you look amazing both before and after birth!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the pictures!!! He is such a handsome little man...well, maybe not little!! HAHA!! I am so glad you are all doing well. That is great that he stayed so long in his bed!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!