Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who do you think he looks like?
Below are pictures of Russell and I at about 1 month old.  I think Hank looks just like Russell.  What do you think?

Hank


Russell


Julie

5 comments:

  1. It is pretty close you and Russel look a like! Kids always change a little so I think he looks he like you.......just a hair more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Julie.. when I see him I always think he looks just like Russell but with these baby pics... I think he looks like you...

    Just a great combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooooo cute! I know you are having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Julie! We met at Bunco a couple of months ago and I just ran into you from Emily's blog :) Enjoy your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie and Russell,

    He does look like his Daddy Russell. But.....I must say the little guy does look like Mom as well. I know he will have a lot of Mother Julie's and Daddy Russell's wonderful qualities. How blessed is this beautiful, healty, and much loved baby!!
    Soooo cute and mother and dad are looking happy. Are you two not so in love with Hank?? I know his grandparents are!! Glad all is well.
    Enjoy....... Miss Cathy

    ReplyDelete